Friday, April 8, 2011

My Digital Story/Documentary

This Digital Story/Documentary, the Redemption of Titletown, is as much a story of my love of the Green Bay Packers as it is of a project that was meant to be simple and kind of took on a life of its own. In my opinion, this documentary is loaded with “emotional appeal with STRONG use of imagery” but some Steelers or Bears fans may have a different opinion. I used Windows Movie Maker because the program Dr. Smirnova recommended was not compatible with Windows 7. I found Movie Maker simple and easy to use. I didn’t use many effects but I have a feeling I will use Movie Maker again. I toyed around with a lot of them on different frames but was not too thrilled with them in the end. There were only a few that I felt were truly practical. It’s easy to use and great for editing family movies and photos as well as school projects and teaching tools. I would definitely use it again for other video products. It affords you the opportunity to put out professional quality products and allows you to publish in full 1080p HD. Being that Windows Movie maker is a Microsoft product and saves in .wmv form, it is best viewed using Windows Media Player but this is uploaded to YouTube so you don't need to worry about that. It is available in high def if you care. I hope you dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment