Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome to the Automation Foundation

Creating our group projects has been a blast! My group is extremely laid back (sometimes to a fault) but we brainstorm well, laugh a lot and the projects always get done. The business card was fun and I thought all the groups came up with snazzy team names... all very clever. We went with a robot theme and incorporated it into a few of our projects. That was fun. The business card was easy because pbworks is a site we have become familiar with over the years with Dr. Smirnova. Personally, I love its ease but I do not enjoy its appearance at all. We decided to use a wiki site for our Teacher's Tool-Kit and the results were significantly more satisfying. The appearance and color schemes looked great and it just looked like a more streamlined site. I will definitely use it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment